Inspired by the most popular private messaging systems in the World (Facebook Messanger), we are proud to introduce the User to User Private Messages add-on for UsersWP.
This add-on allows you to add a “Social Network” style Chat on your WordPress website, allowing members of your online community to chat one on one.
Logged-in users may send messages to other users. By clicking the “Message” button that appears on the user’s directory or user’s profile page or messaging sidebar.
Upon clicking the “Message” button, a popup message box appears where the user can enter the message to send.
Features and Settings
- Define message length. Set a character limit for messages.
- Unread message notifications. Send email notifications for unread messages at your chosen interval.
- Users Black list. Stop selected users from using the chat.
- Profanity filter. Specify words that you want to be restricted on your site’s chat
- Message box design. Customize the color of each element of the chat.
- Allow users to block other users. If someone is trolling or spamming other users, they can be blocked.
The “Messages” tab in the profile shows a list of recent conversations.
Users can restrict who is able to send them messages from the account page.
The UsersWP Private Messages add-on is fully responsive and 100% translatable.
Get the bundle and save 90%
Only $199, including 1 year of support, updates and all new products released.Get Membership
(Shorter plans available at lower initial cost)
30 day money back guarantee!
(For our protection, refunds are not permitted on Lifetime Deal)