What do I need to know before getting started?
- You must have a link pointing to our website on a blog post or dedicated page of your website.
- Promoting only via newsletters, Facebook groups or similar is against our terms of service.
- Coupon and Deal websites are automatically rejected.
- You need to have a Paypal account to receive your funds. No other payment methods are supported.
- In order to get paid, the affiliate must generate two or more monthly sales and exceed the $90 payout minimum. Once you’ve made two or more sales totaling more than the $90 minimum payout, you will receive a payment via Paypal. Payments are made 30 days after the accounted month ends.
- You can NOT use your own affiliate links to purchase the products. Doing so will terminate your affiliate account and you will forfeit any potential earnings.
- You can not use the “UsersWP” trademark in your domain name or ads where you are promoting UsersWP products because this creates brand conflicts.
- If a refund is provided to a customer for which commission has already been paid to you, the same will be adjusted from your future payments.