You are granting permission when you register?
1. Go to https://console.developers.google.com
2. You will see dropdown after Google APIs logo click on it and then click Create Project link on the top right corner of the popup.
3. Fill in the details for the new project and click on create.
4. Again go to projects dropdown and select the project you created recently.
5. Click on ENABLE APIS AND SERVICES button and search for Google+ API and click on the enable button to enable that API.
6. After enabling click on the OAuth consent screen on the left sidebar menu and fill up all the details. Don’t forget to enter your site URL into the Authorized domains.
7. After that you will need to create credentials. Go to credentials on left sidebar menu. Click on Create credentials button and select OAuth client ID.
8. Choose Web application from the list and fill all the details. Enter the URL from the UsersWP google social login settings to the Authorized redirect URIs field and click on create.
9. You will get your Client ID and Client Secret in the popup. Enter those into our UWP google social login settings and you are done.
If that doesn’t work please send a screenshot of the error.
I think the app is not properly configured or created. See attached screenshot where the app is not asking for the email address. So if you can recreate the app and check if it works for you or not. Also, your app should be verified by google. You can search for it in google how you can verify the app.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
We have moved to a support ticketing system and our forums are now closed.
To open a new support ticket, first select the relevant forum and then click the "New Post" button. Example: You need support for the core plugin? Click on Core Plugin support and click on the "New Post" Button.