I use UsersWP with Geodirectory and I have two basic problems.
1) When I want to log in as an admin, I have to log in through UsersWP login on my website first and after it I can access /wp-admin login and log there to get into admin area of WordPress. Sometimes is even /wp-admin inaccessible and I log through UsersWP console on my website only. So I have to fill in two different forms.
2) I can’t log out from UsersWP. I tried using as a test account as well as admin account and in both cases whenever I click on Logout, it confirms I logged out but after getting back to main site, I’m logged again. Sometimes I can’t even log out of admin area.
Thank you for your help.
1. You can disable redirection of wp-login.php to UsersWP in the UsersWP settings.
2. There is a logout linked provided by UsersWP in the WP Menu administration. Try adding that one to your menu and using it (and remove whatever you have there now). Let us know how it goes.
1) the box is unchecked, this feature was not used at all. It must be something else.
2) The link in my WP menu administration is same as the one in user’s profile, which I used till now. Even after adding it to WP menu it doesn’t work and the result is same. After clicking on it the page asks me whether I really want to log out. I click yes and after it I’m back on my website and still logged in. After it links “register” and “login” are redirected to page “Account”. I have to restart my computer to log out properly. I tried it in Chrome and Edge.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
We need to check the settings please share credentials in a private reply
WP Admin Login URL:
WP Admin Username:
WP Admin Password:
I am logged into frontend but cannot go to wp-login or wp-admin because of the login box I showed before. That login box on the browser is not a GD or UWP feature.
The topic ‘Problem with logging in and logging out.’ is closed to new replies, this may be for inactivity, please open a new topic if you have a similar question.