The Social Login addon allows your users to register and login with popular sites like Facebook, Google etc:
Adding the Social Login addon to your site is done in the usual way, see Installing Addons, and will be added to your UsersWP menu when activated:
- Login to your Facebook developer account.
- Go to My Apps > Add a New App
- On the next screen, add a Display Name and your email, and then click Create App ID:
- Next select Facebook Login ( earlier app versions automatically added Facebook Login, so it may already be set up as per image in step 10):
- Choose Website:
- On the next screen, all you have to enter is your site URL, exactly as it is at WP Settings > General > WordPress Address (URL):
- Under Settings > Basic, enter your website domain (not URL or web address), example: mysite.com:
- Click Save Changes.
- Go to Products > Facebook Login (if it is not listed then add it under products):
- You need to enter your OAuth redirect URI, which you can find at UsersWP > Social Login > Facebook > Facebook APP Callback URL:
The exact URL should be in the format:
or if you have a secure site:
- You may already have other URIs there and this URI should be in addition, make sure you get the URI exactly right, if you use www. and your site does not use it then it will fail.
- Make sure on that page that Web OAuth Login is set to Yes:
- Open your website in another tab or window and navigate to UsersWP > Social Login > Facebook:
- Copy and paste the Facebook App ID and Facebook App Secret from Facebook to your site: